Our mission is to give you the opportunity to LEARN and GROW so you can IMPACT your world for God – no matter how or where you serve! We currently have three schools. Below, under each school are the degree programs you can take.
The School of Education
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Christian Elementary Education
- Master of Education/Christian School Education
The School of Management
The School of Ministry
- Associate of Arts degree in Biblical Studies
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Biblical Studies
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Christian Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Christian Ministry
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Intercultural Studies & Global Missions
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministry
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Worship Arts
- Bachelor of Theology
- Master of Ministry in Christian Leadership
- Master in Theological Studies
- Doctor of Ministry
You can study in many ways! In addition to our on-campus, face-to-classes, we offer other educational delivery formats under the following divisions:
- Distance Education, to support you studying online
- Adult Degree-Completion Programs, to support you as a working adult to finish your degree
You can obtain college credit through CLEP and DSST, to accelerate your program. We provide you with training and certification in ministry areas (Biblical Studies, Biblical Teaching, Christian Ministries and Music & Worship) as well.
Although you can take whatever courses you wish to, it’s wiser to decide on courses according to the degree program you’re in. Once you follow the admissions process and become accepted as a Laurel U student, you’ll decide which semester you want to start.
Once you register for classes, you’ll be starting your academic career as a Laurel University student.
You’ll get to know the support staff which includes your faculty advisor. Count on us to help you succeed!