Laurel University currently has three schools. Listed under each school are the degree programs you can take.
The School of Education
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Christian Elementary Education
- Master of Education/Christian School Education
The School of Management
The School of Ministry
- Associate of Arts degree in Biblical Studies
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Biblical Studies
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Christian Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Christian Ministry
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Intercultural Studies & Global Missions
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministry
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Worship Arts
- Bachelor of Theology
- Master of Ministry in Christian Leadership
- Master in Theological Studies
- Doctor of Ministry
You can study in many ways! In addition to our on-campus, face-to-classes, we offer other educational delivery formats under the following divisions:
- Distance Education, to support you studying online
- Professional Adult Career Education (PACE), to support you in a degree-completion program
- Spanish Academic Division, to support you studying in Spanish
Some degree programs are in face-to-face formats, some are only online or in Spanish or in degree-completion formats. And sometimes you can mix and match!
We provide you with training and certification in ministry areas (Biblical Studies, Biblical Teaching, Christian Ministries and Music & Worship) as well.