If you plan on being a Christian leader in the marketplace, this is the program for you.
This major teaches you to become the effective, efficient, ethical and promotable business person, no matter what position you hold now or in the future.
Everything presented to you will be through the prism of Christian worldview.
When you graduate from the Bachelor of Management & Business Ethics program, you should be able to:
- Establish goals and set priorities, both professionally and personally
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Analyze problems, propose solutions and decide appropriately
- Lead, motivate and supervise personnel
- Deepen your knowledge of business principles, including marketing, accounting, economics and organizational behavior
Note: All stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current catalog for more information.