If you plan on transferring to another university for other educational goals after two years but still want…
- to enjoy a Christian university environment
- to be part of a small, intimate campus
- to get your feet wet in higher education
- to learn more about the word of God
- to stay in the area for a bit more
- to give yourself some college experience
…you may be interested in our Associate of Arts degree.
Of course, this degree can be “terminal” (a word used in higher education circles to mean that you don’t plan on going on to get more education). That’s fine – and doable.
You can pursue this degree either in on-campus classes or online through our Distance Education.
If you study online, you take material equivalent to the on-campus programs plus you have the benefits and convenience of online education.
Remember, you’ll need these three things to study online:
- adequate computer equipment
- enough computer skills to complete coursework
- an active email address
Note: All stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current catalog for more information.