I’m here to help you learn how “U fit @LaurelU!” You’ll love our five-step, EASY admissions process.
Step One: APPLICATION
- Two choices: complete an online Application Form (with no charge) OR an Application Form that you print off and mail in with a non-refundable $25 fee
- Medical History Form & Certificate of Immunizations (see Required Immunizations), documents signed by a licensed physician.
- Official ACT or SAT scores (use the following codes to send these to Laurel U: ACT – 3110 and SAT – 5348).
Step Two: TRANSCRIPTS
- If you are a high school senior OR have less than 24 hours of transferable college credit, request your high school to send Laurel U an official transcript, using our Transcript Request Form.
- If you have 24 hours or more of college credit to transfer, request official transcripts from all the post-secondary educational institutions you’ve attended to be sent to us.
- Include official military transcripts and professional training, if applicable.
Step Three: FINANCIAL AID
- Go to fafsa.ed.gov and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using Laurel University’s code: 013819.
- Follow instructions on our Virtual Financial Aid Office to complete an interview. You’ll receive an estimate of what financial aid may be available to you.
- Check what Laurel U Scholarships you may qualify for.
Step Four: CAMPUS VISIT
Call 336.997.3000, x127, or email email@example.com.
Step Five: DEPOSIT & REGISTER
Hold your place and scholarship awards (if applicable) with a $100 deposit. Check with the admissions office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the next registration available to lock in your classes.