I’m here to help you learn how “U fit @LaurelU!” You’ll love our five-step, EASY admissions process.
Step One: complete your application packet
- Electronic Application Form free OR a paper Application Form mailed in with a non-refundable $25 fee
- Medical History Form & Required Immunizations, signed by a licensed physician
- Official ACT or SAT scores (use the following codes to send these to Laurel U: ACT – 3110 and SAT – 5348)
Step Two: send official transcripts
- If you are a high school senior OR have less than 24 hours of transferable college credit, request your high school to send Laurel U an official transcript.
- If you have 24 hours or more of college credit to transfer, request official transcripts from all the post-secondary educational institutions you’ve attended to be sent to us.
- Include official military transcripts and professional training, if applicable.
Step Three: complete the financial aid process
- Go to fafsa.ed.gov and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using Laurel University’s code: 013819.
- Follow instructions on our Virtual Financial Aid Office to complete an interview. You’ll receive an estimate of what financial aid may be available to you.
- Check what Laurel U Scholarships you may qualify for.
Step Four: schedule your campus visit
Call 336.997.3000, x127, or email email@example.com.
Step Five: lock in your deposit and register for classes
Hold your place and scholarship awards (if applicable) with a $100 deposit. Check with the admissions office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the next registration available to lock in your classes.
Discover the possibilities:
- If you’re in high school and looking for dual enrollment, you may fit at Laurel U.
- If you’re a high school graduate, check out our associate degree programs or our undergraduate degree programs.
- If you’re an adult with some college credit and professional or military training, look at our adult degree-completion programs, geared for the working adult.
- If you’re looking for a master’s degree, we can help you with some of our graduate program offering.
- In ministry and looking to increase your leadership competencies? We currently offer a doctoral degree in ministry.