Step One: APPLICATION
- Complete our free online Application Form (no application fee) OR print off our Application Form to complete and mail in with a non-refundable $25 fee.
- Send us your Medical History Form & Certificate of Immunization (see Required Immunizations), signed by a licensed physician.
- Send your official ACT or SAT scores, using Laurel University’s codes: ACT – 3110 and SAT – 5348.
Step Two: TRANSCRIPTS
- If you are a high school senior OR have less than 24 hours of transferable college credit, ask your high school to send Laurel U an official transcript, using our Transcript Request Form.
- If you have 24 hours or more of college credit to transfer, request official transcripts from all the post-secondary educational institutions you’ve attended to be sent to us using our Transcript Request Form.
- Include official military transcripts and professional training, if applicable.
Step Three: FINANCIAL AID
- Go to fafsa.ed.gov and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using Laurel University’s code: 013819.
- Follow instructions on our Virtual Financial Aid Office to complete an interview. You’ll receive an estimate of what financial aid may be available to you.
- Check what Laurel U Scholarships you may qualify for.
Step Four: CAMPUS VISIT
- Fill out a Campus Visit request form or contact us by email: email@example.com.
- If you wish to live on campus, fill out our Housing Application, also on our “Campus Housing” page. Housing priority is provided for single undergraduate students only.
Step Five: DEPOSIT & REGISTER
Download our Intent to Register Form, complete and sent it with a $100 deposit to hold your place and scholarship awards (if applicable) plus indicate which date you will be registering to lock in your classes. This deposit is applied toward your first semester and nonrefundable if you decide not to attend.
If you have any questions, please call 336.997.3000, x127, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re here for you, every step of the way!