|When:||Back to Calendar August 21, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm||Where:||Laurel University
1215 Eastchester Drive
High Point,NC 27262
|Tags:||information library new orientation payments registration student|
Welcome, new students! We’ve prepared an orientation for you, starting at 10:00 am on Wednesday, August 21st. During the two-hour orientation, you will:
- get your student id,
- meet your Student Council,
- hear from the president of Laurel U and other Laurel U staff,
- learn some tips about academics and student life,
- get financial aid information,
- meet the people who can help you with payments and your Christian/community service requirements,
- receive orientation about the library, and
- learn how to use the student registration software.
After all that information, you’ll welcome lunch served at 12:00 noon!
We encourage you to invite close family members to be a part of this orientation event as you begin this new chapter in your life.