Partner with Laurel U through Giving
Thank you for prayerfully considering becoming a true partner and part of Laurel University’s vision through giving. Your generous gift results in:
- People’s lives being touched by the ministry of the students and grads we train.
- Training leaders who leave Laurel U to engage in God’s redemptive work to hurting people.
- Your satisfaction and blessing in doing your part in God’s work throughout the world.
- Annual Partner. We invite your commitment to a regular monthly participation to Laurel University’s Annual Fund. This allows you to be an important part in supporting day-to-day operations at Laurel University. This fund helps bridge the gap between tuition and operating costs of the university. We encourage your regular gifts of any amount as you help Laurel to train students who impact their world for God.
- Scholarship Partner. As a Scholarship Partner, your support goes directly to a student, to allow him or her to get training to better impact the world for the Lord.
- Planned Giving. There are many ways in which the financial blessings you’ve been given can be shared with Laurel University. Let us know how we can help you to partner with us.
Ways to Give
There are several ways to give your tax deductible donation to Laurel U:
- Give Online. Coming Soon
- Give by Phone. If you have any questions about making your gift or would like to make a donation by credit card, please contact us by calling 336.887.3000.
- Give by Mail. Checks and money orders should be made payable to “Laurel University” and mailed to:
1215 Eastchester Drive
High Point, NC 27265
Marvel Johnson – A Giving Story
Years ago, Marvel & Calvin Johnson met at Asbury College, married and served God for 13 years before coming to our school. During the next 14 years, Rev. Calvin Johnson served in various capacities: professor, vice president, president and development officer. During this time, Marvel worked full time and cared for their four children. After her husband passed away in 2007, Marvel wanted “to contribute back to my community” and came to serve at Laurel U as a volunteer.
Although she is a retiree on a fixed income, Marvel gives faithfully.
A regular monthly donor, Marvel says she gives to Laurel U because she believes in:
- the sound academic training Christian leaders receive
- the purpose of the school
- and the way its grads impact the world for the Lord
She gave a large gift from the estate settlement of her brother-in-law (also a strong supporter until his death). Although she’s a retiree on a fixed income, Marvel gives faithfully. “I’ve had to cut back,” she confesses, “and it bothers me that I can’t give more.”
What do we know about Marvel? She willingly shares her time, talents and treasures – to us, a valuable Laurel U partner. We thank God when we think of her and truly honor Marvel’s giving story.