Congratulations! You’ve been accepted at Laurel University.
Now what? Well, use the following checklist as a start and make it fit your situation:
- Complete your FAFSA and any other financial documents (verification worksheets, master promissory note and entrance counseling if applicable) Check out the Financial Info pages for more help.
- Send your final high school transcript and/or official college transcript(s).
- Complete and send your Autobiographical Essay to the admissions office.
- Send your completed Reference Forms or Recommendation Letters to the admissions office.
- Review your health insurance to make sure you’ve got the coverage you need. Get the immunizations you need – check out our Immunizations Page
- Visit Laurel University’s campus. We’ve provided useful information to you on our Campus Life and Visitors pages.
- Calendar New Student Orientation. Call the admissions office to get your orientation date.
- Register for classes
- Find a place to live. If you are interested in on campus housing, be sure to complete Laurel U’s Housing Application and submit your Room Reservation Fee.
- Check out our Local Resources page to become familiar with High Point and the area, your new home away from home.
- Get our Laurel U email and start monitoring what you receive
- Calendar your deadlines and important school dates
- Update your personal information, emergency contacts and addresses by logging in with this link: https://www.abhe-solutions.com/pages/NAV-Login.html, using your unique login information.
- Review our 2012-2014 Laurel University Catalog. You may get a better feel for what your academic plan as you work toward graduation!