We love that you’re considering
Laurel University – we hope you fit @ Laurel U!
A group of excited freshman greeted the faculty and staff of Laurel University in August as the school saw a historic incoming class. With the advent of three new sports, a choir and several institutional scholarships directed toward academic achievement and worship arts, the 111 year old university welcomed the highest academic credentialed entering group of freshmen in its history. “We are so proud of these freshmen. We have made a commitment to move toward regional accreditation in the next three years and this entering class is a major step toward that, “ stated a very proud Mary Kate Hancock, Assistant Director of Student Services and Communications. “The Board of Trustees has set the bar for us…SACS-COC Accreditation, period.” said Laurel president Steve Condon. We established new scholarships, designed new programs with new curriculum, recruited qualified students and instituted a rigor and measurement component that elevates our on campus effectiveness. All these dramatic changes were elicited with one goal in mind…SACS-COC candidacy.”
We’ve created this website with you in mind:
- Admissions – learn what steps you need to take to become a Laurel U student
- Academics – use this page to find out about our degree programs
- Financial Info – find out what you need to know about how to pay for your degree
- Campus Life – scroll through these pages to find out what life is like at Laurel U
- Administration – find out a little more about the university’s values and people
Find out if YOU FIT @ LAUREL U!