Distance education may be for you!
- Would you like to study when you have time (like early morning or late at night)?
- Would you like to commute as far as your living room or home office – and no more?
- Would you like to keep your job plus take care of your family AND pursue your education at the same time?
- Would you like to learn where you live, without having to move?
- Would you like to save money on typical college costs, such as room and board, transportation, etc.?
Laurel U’s distance education operates online and allows for quality student-teacher interaction.
When you study online, you take material equivalent to on-campus programs, plus you have all the convenience of online education.
You can take one course online, or an entire degree program. Go to our Admissions page and apply now!
You need these three things to study online:
- adequate computer equipment and Internet connectivity
- enough computer skills to complete coursework
- an active email address