It’s an EASY, FIVE-STEP application process!
- Complete our free online Application
- Send us your REPORT OF MEDICAL HISTORY 2015-2016 (see Required Immunizations), signed by a licensed physician.
- Send your official ACT or SAT scores, using Laurel University’s codes: ACT – 3110 and SAT – 5348.
- Ask your high school and college(s) to send us official transcripts. A transcript is official if it is in a sealed envelope or sent via email from a secure source.
- Include official military transcripts and professional training, if applicable.
- Go to fafsa.ed.gov and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using Laurel University’s code: 013819.
- Follow instructions on our Virtual Financial Aid Office to complete an interview. You’ll receive an estimate of what financial aid may be available to you.
- Check what Laurel U Scholarships you may qualify for.
- Fill out a Campus Visit request form or contact us by email to set up your campus visit: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to live on campus, fill out our Housing Application, indicating your preferences, and send in your $100 housing deposit. Student housing is designated for single undergraduate students only under the age of 27.
- Fill out an Intent to Register Form , and sent it with a $100 deposit to hold your place and scholarship awards (if applicable). On this form you will also indicate which registration date you will be attending. This deposit is applied toward your first semester and nonrefundable if you decide not to attend.
- During registration, you will meet with your academic advisor to review course selection, with the business office representative and with the financial aid representative. No student is provided with federal financial aid if they have not completed the FAFSA and VFAO interview (see “FINANCIAL AID” above).
If you have any questions, please call 336.997.3000, x127, or send email – we’re here for you, every step of the way!