Congratulations! You’ve been accepted at Laurel University.
Now what? Well, use the following checklist as a start and make it fit your situation:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Complete your FAFSA and complete your VFAO interview. We give you clear instructions on the Financial Info page.
- Send your final high school transcript.
- Review your health insurance to make sure you’ve got the coverage you need. Get the immunizations you need – check out our Immunizations Page.
- Visit Laurel University’s campus. Make a tour appointment here. We’ve provided useful information to you on our Campus Life and Visitors pages.
- Register for classes.
- Find a place to live. If you are interested in on campus housing, be sure to complete Laurel U’s Housing Application and submit your Room Reservation Fee.
- Check out our Local Resources page to become familiar with High Point, NC, and the surrounding area – your new home for a while.
- IMPORTANT: Get our Laurel U email and start monitoring what you receive. It’s the main way we communicate with you.
- Calendar your deadlines and important school dates (both academic and student life events).
- Update your personal information, emergency contacts and addresses by logging in with this link:http://www.campussis.com/index-campussis.htm using your unique login information.
- Review our 2014-2015 Catalog. You may get a better feel for what your academic plan as you work toward graduation!